Astrology03 Oct 1994 12:00
Its history, especially in Hellenistic times, the Renaissance, and since 1900.
- William R. Newman and Anthony Grafton (eds.), Secrets of Nature: Astrology and Alchemy in Early Modern Europe
- Wayne Shumaker, The Occult Sciences in the Renaissance
- David Ulansey, The Origins of the Mithraic Mysteries: Cosmology and Salvation in the Ancient World
- To read:
- Brendan Dooley, Morandi's Last Prophecy and the End of Renaissance Politics [Blurb, introduction]
- N. M. Swerdlow (ed.), Ancient Astronomy and Celestial Divination